Nominate Successful Private Company Boards
We’re looking for private company boards adding value to their organizations!
Among the criteria used for nominations:
- The board’s involvement in a significant business turnaround.
- The board’s ability to identify and resolve a business crisis.
- The board’s development and execution of a successful CEO succession plan.
- The board’s commitment to continuing excellence through training and board evaluations.
- The board’s evolution to mostly or fully independent members.
- The board’s adherence to the highest governance standards, beyond what’s required by law.
The 2017 winners of Private Company Board of the Year.
There are many other areas where a board may excel, and these are just some of the criteria we’ll use. We’re looking for boards which exhibit best practices as a group.
- The full board will be recognized at an awards presentation during the Private Company Governance Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C. Two representatives of the honored boards will receive free registrations to the conference.
- The board will be profiled in an issue of Private Company Director.
- The board will receive a trophy for display in the boardroom.
|Nomination deadline: March 15, 2019|