Pathway Genomics Corporation, a data-driven global healthcare company and precision medicine clinical laboratory announced that the sixteenth Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, retired U.S. Marine General Peter Pace is joining the company’s Board of Directors, according to a Business Wire press release.
Research and recent studies continue to confirm beyond a shadow of doubt that gender diversity on the boards pays measurable dividends in company and financial performance, value, decision-making and overall corporate resilience and image. Gender diversity within the boardroom facilitates wider-ranging and demonstrably more informed discussion of risks, opportunities, and strategy at the board level.
At the same time, the embrace of diversity by directors and boards has opened up conversations about the talent pipeline for boards. The skills needed by a highly-adaptable and responsive board are changing and evolving at an ever-faster pace. Never has talent identification, early recruitment, and acquisition been more important.
- How does a board identify gaps in its skillset? Are you missing a piece of the puzzle?
- Where are the women directors of tomorrow today?
- Are your future women board candidates the best possible choices?
- How can a board audit its own diversity--beyond gender diversity-- with a view to finding strengths and fixing weaknesses?
- 60 minutes--maximum value for time
- Completely free to attend
- Time for questions and comments
- All participants receive a copy of the webinar materials after the event
- Unbiased third party director education