Nominate Successful Private Company Boards
Recognize your own board or a board that you admire ... it's easy!
- The board’s involvement in a significant business turnaround.
- The board’s ability to identify and resolve a business crisis.
- The board’s development and execution of a successful CEO succession plan.
- The board’s commitment to continuing excellence through training and board evaluations.
- The board’s evolution to mostly or fully independent members.
- The board’s adherence to the highest governance standards, beyond what’s required by law.
There are many other areas where a board may excel, and these are just some of the criteria we’ll use. We’re looking for boards which exhibit best practices as a group.
- The full board will be recognized at an awards presentation during the Private Company Governance Summit 2020 in Washington, D.C. Two representatives of the honored boards will receive free registrations to the conference.
- The board will be profiled in an upcoming issue of Private Company Director.
- The board will receive a trophy for display in the boardroom.
|Nomination deadline: March 20, 2020|