Julia H. Klein
Chairwoman and CEO, C.H. Briggs Co.
Ronda Ritter Ray
Lead Family Director, E. Ritter & Company
David W. Henderson
President and CEO, Samaritan Medical Center
Chairman of the Board, President and CEO, Diesco Ltd.
Board Member and Family Council Member, Sasser Family Holdings
Timothy E. Ellsworth
Director, Chair, Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc.
Principal and Co-Chairman, Koch Development Company
Director, Fulton Bank, CIMG
Robert E. Chappell
Former Chairman and CEO, Penn Mutual; Director, Quaker Chemical, The South Chester Tube Company, CSS Industries
Vice Chairman, Herschend Entertainment
Andrew D. Pitcairn
Chair, Pitcairn Family Council; Board Member, Pitcairn
Managing Principal, StratConGlobal, Inc.
Jon M. Peterson
Chief Executive Officer, The Peterson Companies
Board Chair, Sydney Associates, Inc.
Member, Board of Advisors, IPC Global Solutions
Early registration discounts end on March 25
Six reasons to attend the Private Company Governance Summit
And one reason to register now
- Our speakers are private company owners, shareholders and board members sharing real world ideas
- Advance your board toward effectiveness and excellence, no matter what kind of board you have
- Network with your peers and share governance ideas
- In-depth keynotes from McKeel Hagerty, CEO, Hagerty; Craig Duchossois and Ashley Joyce, The Duchossois Group; and Eric L. Motley, Executive VP, The Aspen Institute, and Board Member, Barry-Wehmiller Companies
- Workshops on private board compensation, the mechanics of an effective board meeting, board evaluation/refreshment and more
- Early registration discounts expire May 25 (this Sunday)
The Private Company Governance Summit, Washington, D.C., May 16-18, 2018, focuses on how private and family businesses build and use an engaged and effective board of directors to effectively navigate today’s turbulence.
Chief Executive Officer, Hagerty
Craig J. Duchossois
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Duchossois Group
Ashley D. Joyce
President, The Duchossois Foundation
Eric L. Motley, PhD
Executive Vice President, The Aspen Institute; Board Member, Barry-Wehmiller Companies
Presented by: Premiere Sponsor Sponsors:
|Conference Venue |
The Westin City Center, Washington D.C.
A limited number of rooms are available at a special conference group rate of $299 per night which includes complimentary guest room internet, plus taxes which are presently 14.5% and subject to change. Reservations must be made prior to the cut-off date of Tuesday, April 25, 2018. Reservations may be made online here.
Reservations may also be made by calling 1-888-627-9035 and reference “Directors and Boards”
The hotel is located close to three airports: Reagan National Airport, 4 miles; Dulles International Airport, 27 miles; and Baltimore Washington International Airport, 32 miles.
|Copyright 2018 Family Business Magazine, Directors & Boards, Private Company Director |
Family Business Magazine
1845 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.