Board Chair, Sydney Associates, Inc.
Roberta Sydney is an independent board director and entrepreneur. Roberta chairs the Compensation Committee and serves on the Board of Plaxall, Inc., and serves on the Advisory Boards of several private real estate technology companies, including Rental Beast, Embue, and Doorbell. She also chairs the Sydney Associates Board and Investment Committee, skillfully managing the complicated dynamics surrounding family succession and transition.
In addition, Roberta is a member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Corporate Directors, Governance Fellow
- Private Directors Association, Founding Member and City Chair, Boston Chapter
- American College of Corporate Directors, Masters Professional Director Certificate
- C200, Treasurer and Board Member
- Beth Israel Deaconess, Board of Overseers Executive Council and Member, Neuroscience Advisory Committee
- Marathon Daffodils, Co-founder
- Massachusetts Women’s Forum
Roberta received a BA from Wellesley College, holds an MBA from Harvard University, and a Master of Science in Real Estate Development from MIT.